Thursday, June 16, 2011

DAY 4 REMIX...SOUTHWESTERN VINTAGE SKIRT





 belt anthropologie(gift card purchase), purse made in Italy thrifted less than $10.00



I was really uncertain of this skirt when I purchased it because it was too big and I didn't want to look frumpy.  I belted it today.  I hope I don't look frumpy.  I had a tough time styling it  but wanted to wear it.  I wore the black tank because the yellow one I had on made my bust (which is ridiculous) look bigger so I  toned it down with black.  I am not bragging  AT ALL!!!  Any of my closest friends know exactly how I feel about being well endowed....IT SUCKS but I do the best I can with what God  gave me.  Hope you are enjoying your evening...I am making Chili tonight...since there is a slight coolness to the air.   How is your remix going?  Would love to hear about it!!  Dawn xo

8 comments:

Debbie Baker Burns said...

Dawn, Thanks for stopping by. I will look into my Google Reader problem. I really like this skirt. I'm glad these longer lengths are back in style. You are definitely not frumpy...you look great! Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.com

Rini said...

I think you look absolutely stunning! The skirt is GREAT, such a lovely print, and the length is perfect! I HAVE to get me a maxi too...
P.S.1: I LOVE you hair, but you already knew that right? :)
P.S.2: And NO NO NO you don't look frumpy, AT ALL!!!! The opposite I would say, very chic and lean.Have a wonderful Friday and weekend! :)

Unknown said...

You look far from frumpy! Your outfit is great and the black tank is perfect. I do love your hair, the colour and length, I would love to have long hair like yours but meine is to thin so I always wear a pony tail. Daisy

two birds said...

you look gorgeous! i would never ever use the word frumpy to describe you! love the skirt, and agree with you about the heavy endowments. during and after pregnancy, i was double f, and i absolutely hated it!

my thrifty closet said...

your assets are a gift from God, many women would want to be in your place :-) I love your belt...Your outfit is great! You are never frumpy to me, you always look so beautiful!


love~mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Claire said...

great skirt and i love that belt with it! very cool!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

kathy said...

you look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!BUT,you already know I think that!!! LOVE this outfit... BTW, isn't that the bag I sooo willingly (hand tied behind my back)gave up to you in goodwill????!!!! LOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

Wonderful look, Dawn. Frumpy, definitely not!

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”