Thursday, June 16, 2011

PRIMARK LOVE...

I discovered this Primark dress on ebay and instantly fell in love.  I love this entire look!    No, I didn't order it because we are not supposed to shop for 30 days, remember? By the way Kendi, do gift certificates count cause I have a couple of them?  and one more thing, does it count as shopping if we don't wear our purchase before the 30 days are up? Also, nevermind I am going to goodwill to see if by chance, I can find  anything similar to this Primark dress and shoes...

9 comments:

my thrifty closet said...

yes I like this dress, gorgeous! I'm sure with your sharp style sense, you will find something similar. Thanks for your sweet welcome, it's great to be back!


love~mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Cat said...

Dawn ... this dress is beautiful and it is as if the colors were made with you in mind! {sorry, I know I am not helping matters but it had to be said ;)}

Good luck in your search!

♥ Cat brideblu

Francesca B. said...

Wow! This dress is so lovely!
I got a Primark shop near, I'm gonna visit it to see if I can find this beautiful dress! :D

Anonymous said...

I love this dress too.

Claire said...

love this dress! it's so colorful and fun. those shoes are to die for too. i think it's okay to use gift cards. i think you can make your own rules :)

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

two birds said...

i am so in love with this entire outfit. gorgeous!

choose to be happy blog said...

so perfectly summery!

Tanyabell said...

AMAZING DRESS!!!!!!

Shelly said...

I confess, I did a little shopping...it was Kendi's fault though. I'm going to try not to wear it though. I still have planty of stuff in my closet that needs to be worn.

xoShelly

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”