Tuesday, March 29, 2011

THREE THINGS ABOUT TUESDAY....




  • HI DARLINGS..TAKE A LOOK AT THESE DARLINGS...THE FOUR NIBBIES AND MAMA. REMEMBER MAMA IS FERAL AND FEROCIOUS SO DON'T BE ALARMED BY THE CAGE...SHE IS SAFE AND WARM AND SO ARE THE NIBBS. I NUMBERED THEM BECAUSE THEY KINDA BLEND TOGETHER....ESPECIALLY NIBBIE NUMBER ONE. 2. I AM NO LONGER EMPLOYED AS AN ANESTHESIA TECHNICIAN AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A NEW CAREER PATH. HAVE A VISION AND KEEP IT IN FRONT OF YOU. 3. I AM THINKING ABOUT STARTING AN ONLINE STORE...WHAT DO YOU THINK? dawnxo

3 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh you totally should start an online store sweetie!

And funny that you mention Rittenhouse Sq. I'm going to Philly this weekend for the first time in like 10 years and am staying at the Ritz. Have been trying to research things to do in Philadelphia and it seems as if everything is there. Can't wait :)

Annemarie said...

Your little kittens are so cute!

Eileen said...

I like number 2!

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”