Saturday, April 5, 2014

What's new in my etsy shop... and a photo shoot!!


These are the dresses now available in my etsy shop! My friend and professional photographer, Vanessa, offered her studio to do a photo shoot last week.  It was a lot of fun and my models, who also happen to be my friends, did an excellent job!!  I am so proud of them and I'm happy to offer these vintage dresses in my shop.  Modeling this mod 1960's dress is my gorgeous, sexy, friend Sandra.  I love the silhouette of this dress on her figure...

This is my gorgeous friend Jenni who is petite and adorable which is just what I needed for the dresses that she modeled.  How fortunate was I to have had all 10 dresses we shot that day, fit both of them?  Um, very!!




http://www.etsy.com/shop/teastainedlace


Vanessa of Vanessa Bowling Photography helping style our model, Jenni, wearing a vintage nautical dress...coming soon!!

No comments:

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”