Sunday, March 16, 2014

Inner Rock Girl...1985

This photo is from People Style Watch magazine Fall issue that I found at the thrift store in a pile of books for 25cents. As soon as I saw the plaid shirt tied around her waist I knew that I could rock a version of this with clothing from my closet.  When a tomboy, tough girl look like this can be made to look more feminine, I am on it.  Ok so I'm not as young as the girl in the magazine but when I threw this together, I knew that age did not matter and strutted my stuff all day and night in this inner rock girl look. 









So when you post this outfit on your instagram (suitcase vignettes)  and Nora from TwoBirds comments "You're so cool", you immediately do a blog post because well that is just what you wanna hear from a younger, cooler, fashionista blogger from Minnesota who's style you love and admire.  Thanks Nora...right back at ya!!  dawn xo

2 comments:

two birds said...

both nora and i think you are the sexiest, sassiest blogger around. seriously, you can do no wrong!!

two birds said...

you are so sweet, dawn. thanks for the shout out! xoxoxo.

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”