Tuesday, April 19, 2011

THREE THINGS ABOUT TUESDAY....

1.  These little guys were worth rescuing their feral mother.  God is good on His promises.  She is enjoying them without fear of them being harmed...I have triplets and twins.  Three white, and two mixed.  My heart is full of joy. 2.  This month is my ONE YEAR anniversary of  BLOGGING.  THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME AND SUPPORTING ME...it has been a great year.  I am looking forward to getting to know my new darling followers and if I have not connected with you and you are following, please leave me a message on the blog so that I can visit you.  3.  I am loving shoes by Kork Ease  .  I really want to order a pair.  My favorites are Teresa{rose color} and Bette {natural}.  Have a great day and thanks for dropping in to visit...stay inspired!!! Dawn xo

13 comments:

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Awwwww, baby animals are the best!

Francesca B. said...

Kittys :D, oh, they look very adorable <33, little cats are always so nice and cute :D

Random Rants said...

Congrats on ur one year anniversary doll! Love the little babies!

Rini said...

Oh my goodness...these kitties are SO cute....do you believe, I'm sitting here and melting away....

And don't worry about your handwriting...I'm sure it's just fine. :)

Codeine said...

sweet :)
xoxo

Mrs.Grinder said...

i wish i lived closer, those kittens look like SO much fun! Also, those shoes are calling my name. The rose pair are almost spelled like my name, I think it's a sign. xox

two birds said...

those kitties just made my day! and the cork sandals weren't so bad, either!

Jenny said...

Those kitties are so adorable! And congratulations on your one year blogging anniversary. (Also, I want both pairs of shoes. I wish I had the money to spend!) xoxo

Mother in Heels said...

Kitties are the best!

Collette Osuna said...

How adorable:)

Debbie Baker Burns said...

Love the tiny kittens! I've enjoyed your posts so much; I'm following now.

Nita Stacy said...

Those kitties are so sweet. Aren't they just the prettiest things? How many are you keeping? And is Momma cat getting any friendlier at all?

Emilie said...

happy 1 year anniversary darling! my 2 cents, love the teresa color.

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”