Thursday, March 17, 2011

THURSDAY'S THRIFT....IRISH SPRING



I bought this dress in Philadelpia last winter at a second hand store. Although it is not vintage, it appears to be, and the price was just right at $28.00. The vintage scarf and bag were found at the Goodwill for less than $5.00. The shoes are from Target but I bought them at Goodwill for less than $5.oo as well. I have a lot of personal stuff going on right now and I apologize for lack of posts. Things are a bit overwhelming but I am ok. I will fill you in but when I have time to tell my story so that it translates the way I intend it to....especially from the heart. I hope everyone had a lovely St. Patick's day !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope all is well...texted u today:)
cupcake

jessica said...

I too have had a lot of personal things going on and it does make it hard to stay motivated and keep posting! I know how ya feel, hope things get better x

Kat said...

such a pretty dress!

Emilie said...

nice pictures! i hope you are well sweetie!

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”