Thursday, February 10, 2011

THURSDAY'S THRIFT....

Found the old cabinet at an antique store for a steal....
An old fireplace mantel with chippy paint found at a yardsale doubles as a shelf in my breakfast nook....
Found the gold, vintage mirror at the thrift for $9.99....


McCoy and Roseville pottery collection.....

I love this old painting....hangs in my breakfast nook...

Yes, I collect green, blue, yellow, white, and pink pottery and group the colors together...

Peacock on the front door...

Haunted house...first piece of signed art...

I love eclectic junk...oh the joy of junk...




Timothy is so snagged....

A 1972 Wyeth print...he is my favorite Artist....


I am always creating little vignettes around the house...

I love miniature, vintage photos...

I love old pins that are collaged.... Shelf Vignette....


Everyone doing the remix 30 for 30 is on a shopping hiatus so that included me especially because I thrift once or twice a week. So I had to show you items in my home that were thrifted over many years. I snapped some random photos of my living room and breakfast nook spaces. With the exception of my love seat, lamps and my first piece of signed art, the rest is mostly thrifted, picked, found, or used. People who visit me usually tell me that our house is warm and inviting...isn't that what we all want for our guests? Thanks for stopping in...I love your comments. Dawn xo.


7 comments:

Nita Stacy said...

Loved seeing your thrifted treasures.

Collette Osuna said...

Great thrifted finds......Im having MAJOR shopping withdrawl, hehehe


Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

kris said...

Your taste is so wonderful. Love the mix of modern and vintage finds.

Love Simone said...

Dawn! Your finds are amazing!! Your house looks fantastic...jealous and a bit inspired too :)

xo
Kallie

Kat said...

loving all the vinatge finds :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

My CoCoon Vintage said...

Oh my god, your place is stunning. I especially love the breakfast nook. Great finds.... but even more so-great taste!

Random Rants said...

I love your house - the way you put things together - you are so talented! I'm liking your 30 in 30 mix up too - I'm watching!!

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”