Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THANK YOU....

I am proud to accept the Stylish blogger Award from Classy Chassy although last evening's post from my accountants office was pretty lame{in my opinion}. I hope she doesn't rescind the award...lol. I am supposed to tell you 7 random things about myself{something I know you have all been waiting for} and then pass the award on to other newly discovered fabulous bloggers!!!!
1. I feed stray/feral cats everyday after work. 2. I love the smell of skunk{weird I know but it smells like strong coffee to me}. 3. I sell an anti-aging skin care system made by Arbonne, a health and wellness company, and use it faithfully everyday{use sunblock everyday ladies} 4. I work at a Children's Hospital assisting with Anesthesia care{so I enjoy the quiet when I am home}. 5. I love the cold weather and despise NJ summers{humidity makes me bloat}. 6. I love to sing and will spit out a tune anywhere, anytime and I have hosted karaoke night in several local places. 7. I can't be without my lipstick/lipgloss...{ever}!!! I would like to extend this award to SecretlySimone, Kats Love Fashion, and Cocoon because I admire their unique style.

3 comments:

Love Simone said...

Thank you so much for extending this award along to me Dawn :)

xo
Kallie

Kat said...

congrats on getting the award!! you totally deserv it!!! thank you sooo much for passing it on to me :) you are soo sweet! ^-^

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

My CoCoon Vintage said...

Why thank you for extending this award to us.
I really enjoyed reading the little facts about you! We already loved you.... but you feed stray cats {awe!!}. We'll have to share some tid bits with you soon!

Thanks for sharing the love. You're gorgeous inside and out!

www.iheartcocoon.com

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”