Wednesday, November 17, 2010

THURSDAY'S THRIFT....





TODAY'S THRIFT IS A BURBERRY BLAZER THAT I FOUND AT GOODWILL FOR AN AMAZING PRICE OF $3.99!!!!! OF COURSE, I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES WHEN I FOUND IT BUT I QUICKLY TOSSED IT INTO MY CART AND KEPT MY EYES ON MY CART JUST IN CASE ANYBODY DECIDED TO SWIPE IT FROM ME. { I have had that happen before} THE LABEL READS MADE IN ITALY AND THE OVERALL CONDITION OF THE BLAZER IS GREAT!! CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR IT!! HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANKS FOR STOPPING BY....:D

1 comment:

Mrs.Grinder said...

Could you please send someone this way to pick my jaw up from the floor. That is insane. The husband & I are going up to Pittsburg for Thanksgiving, I'm going to start researching thrift stores to hit up, maybe I'll be so lucky!

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”