Saturday, April 3, 2010

USEFUL JUNK...






My very patient husband and I decided to spend some time outdoors today since the weather was nice, so we went to the local Berlin Farmers/flea market which is an indoor/outdoor market. I can usually get him to go by tempting him with a homemade pretzel or 2 from the inside market. (he bought 3) Once we arrived, I parked close to where we could walk to get him his pretzels to keep him busy while I hunted!!! I must admit, I never really know exactly what I am looking for UNTIL I SPOT IT....that thing I must rescue, that thing someone discarded. We head to my favorite area of the market which is referred to as the "stones" or the "rocks" because you are literally walking on unpaved ground. This area is the last aisle where I seem to get my best deals. Today I found a mint green, vintage clock for $2.00. It has already found its home on a shelf in my bedroom....here are some photos of my other purchases too.

No comments:

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”