Sunday, April 4, 2010

CLEAR YOUR SPACE.....





Hi Lovely People viewing my blog, Happy Easter if you celebrate! I am spending today with my family! Rob, my sweet husband, could not be with us today because of his work/school so we had our own little holiday celebration yesterday! We started by clearing the garage and putting Christmas stuff away (yes Christmas) that had been stored on my screened in porch off the garage. Once I cleared everything, I hosed it down and and decided to make a cozy space to have dinner. Rob prepared his melt in your mouth chicken wings and homemade, crispy french fries along with steamed asparagus(need veggies in my diet). With Corona in hand and music just right I was ready to create a space while Rob grilled the wings. I found some vintage lights in the garage that I bought at a yard sale in Cape May for ($5.00) a few years back and decided to hang them behind the chairs to make it festive. (I know they look crazy the way they are hung). I also found 2 mismatched cushions and candles.....15 minutes later my space was completed! Dinner is ready!!!

No comments:

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”