Friday, April 9, 2010

TAKE A DEEP BREATH.......it's the weekend!






Hi Friends, just a little note to wish you all a great weekend! I had an excellent week ending with a mani, pedi, and eyebrow waxing at a wonderful salon a short distance from my house called Jenny's nails and they really know how to cater to their clients. I treated myself to a gel overlay on my nails that is supposed to last 2 weeks. It's better than acrylic because it doesn't damage your nail bed and it only takes 25 minutes to have done. My nails look so natural. I am going to try this for a bit and see how it holds up at work since I wash my hands so frequently when I am there. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the weather!! I am leaving you with these charming spaces!!!

No comments:

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”