Sunday, April 11, 2010

THE GRASS IS GREENER....




Hello lovely friends, I had a fabulous weekend! Hope you did too! I visited a friend in Pennsylvania which is about an hour and a half drive to the country. It is so refreshing to see rolling green fields, picture perfect farmhouses, and weathered barns. The reason for my visit was to help my friend purge her Winter and Summer wardrobe. I love to do this for friends because I can't wait to fashion new outfits using items in their wardrobe that they love but don't know how to wear. We fashioned over 30 outfits using her own items and some thrifted pieces. It was fun as I was in my element. Her home and hospitality were both exceptional!!!

No comments:

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”