|Hi Sunshine lovers! Boy, could I use a little bit of Sunshine on this rainy, cold, chilled to the bone, kinda day. The fabulous Gracey at Fashion For Giants granted me the honor of receiving the Sunshine Award. She and I have been playing Words With Friends for a long time now and following each others blog. Yes, we are still going at it. She still kicks my butt most of the time but I am a real sucker for a good challenge. Thank you Gracey!!|
- Tea or coffee? COFFEE OR DIE...please have cream and sugar available if I come over, not the powdered kind of creamer, real cream or half and half. Raw sugar, but if you have regular that's ok too, thank you!
- What would the name of your autobiography be? LIFE IS MORE FUN WITHOUT RITALIN AND WHY. Rob is convinced that I have ADHD according to Dr. Oz. Is that a bird? I must get my oil changed, how is your mother doing? I call it multi, asking and tasking.
- Reality TV; guilty pleasure or sheer idiocy? HONEY BOO BOO IS SMARTER THAN WE THINK AND HAS MORE MONEY THAN ME.
- Favorite James Bond actor? NEXT QUESTION, I do like Sean Connery though.
- Ocean or mountains? MOUNTAINS TAKE MY BREATH AWAY WHEN I VIEW THEM.
- Favorite author? SADLY, I DON'T HAVE ONE BECAUSE I DON'T READ NEARLY ENOUGH BUT I DO MEMORIZE BIBLE VERSES. So, God inspired authors?
- Thanksgiving pie; pumpkin, pecan or something else? FOOD IN GENERAL, I HAVE A PASSION FOR FOOD, I CAN EAT AN ENTIRE PUMPKIN PIE WITH COFFEE AND WHIPPED CREAM. FOR REAL FOLKS, ASK ROB.
- What are your thoughts on techno music? I DIDN'T PUT MY HIP OUT OF ALIGNMENT TO COUNTRY MUSIC, YES TO TECHNO AND ANYTHING WITH A FIST PUMPING BEAT. I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO SWING MY HAIR AROUND A TIME OR TWO. I DON'T CARE IF MY NECK IS SORE THE NEXT DAY.
- What is the last movie you saw in a theater? SOME CRAP IN 3D, FORGET THE NAME OF IT, I HAVE 3D AT HOME NOW THAT I NEVER USE. I WILL GO AGAIN WHEN MOVIE SNACKS ARE A DOLLAR A BOX WHICH WILL BE NEVER....
- And, finally, because Halloween is tomorrow, what is your favorite scary movie? AS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW, MY MOM LOVED SCARING ME AS A KID SO I SAW EVERY SCARY MOVIE IN THE 70'S BUT TRILOGY OF TERROR AND BURNT OFFERINGS SCARRED ME FOR LIFE. I have what didn't kill me and made me stronger...CHARACTER!!!
The rules for the award are:
- Include the award logo in a post and/or on your blog sidebar.
- Link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself. See below.
- Nominate 10 other fabulous bloggers and ask them 10 questions. See even lower.
- Link to your nominees in your post and let them know about the award. SO NOW I MUST NOMINATE BLOGGERS AND LINK TO YOU. Sara of SevenTwentySomethings, Asher of Thrifty Little Pretties, Heather of Heather's Thrifty Closet, Teddi of Honeybee Lane, Beth at Bethie The Boo, Jess, of 87 Life , Tammy of Silver Style, Curtise of The Secondhand Years, Debbi of She Accessorizes Well, and don't laugh, cupcakes and cashmere...she will never see this...hahaha! should I tell her? naaah. Now the questions....1. What is the funniest movie you have ever seen? I want to watch it too. 2. Do you wanna bring sexy back? 3. While using a public restroom, do you hover or roll the dice and sit down? 4. Who was your hottest teacher? 5. Have you ever been on T.V. ? 6. Have you ever found anything in your parent's bedroom that was questionable? 7. When was the last time you played air guitar? 8. When did you last laugh until you cried and what was so funny? 9. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up? 10. What was your most embarrassing moment? Have fun!!! Disclaimer: if you have been granted this award and do not want to participate, no problem. If you have not been granted this award and would like to answer the questions on your blog, let me know so I can see your answers. Be sure to let me know when you do answer your questions. This is long and tedious but it was also fun. dawn xoxo