Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WEEKEND COLLAGE....


Hello and happy Tuesday, I didn't talk about the weekend much yesterday because I have been wanting to try something new on Suitcase Vignettes.  I love, love, love, collage.  Collaged anything to me is pure heaven.  Things have to be put into themes, color schemes, vignettes, groups, heck, I even shop with a theme without realizing it.  So, I am going to try to put my weekend into a collaged form.   Anyway, I hope your weekend was great!  Mine was relaxing and I was pretty much a slug in my pj's Saturday due to the extreme heat but managed to wander out to Target's Super store to purchase food on Sunday.    Yep, no bra again....my last two posts and this one are without.  This top has a support shelf inside so I felt pretty confident that I did not look like a bra less 45 year old whoring around in Target. lol!  The things I think of are crazy!  Let me live a little, will ya?  I have suffered long enough with booby issues for God's sake.  I am going bra less when I can get away with it. 
1. breakfast nook is finished being painted and ready for decorating, the mantle was found at a yard sale years ago.
2.  The blanket that my husband has had since the 80's can be used for picnics or beach days.  I love the pattern.
3. Redzo the cat is fully recovered from his almost $1,000 dollar injury.  Yeah, I am nuts for cats.  He is being monitored closely while outside.  Not allowed outside the yard.
4.  Outfit that I wore to target.  I tried to do one of those photos where you jump but when I did, the necklace lifted up and slammed down on my sternum, I won't try that again. 

Enjoy this day!  dawn xo

10 comments:

Teddi said...

yikes about the sternum. hope your cat is doing better. nice photo collage idea. dawn, i'm sending you an email. :)

Thrifted Shift said...

You're funny, I've never done a jumping shot, maybe I'll try it one of these days when I'm not wearing a potentially sternum-damaging necklace! Also enjoyed the phrase "whoring around in Target"!!! Glad the cat's getting better! Love your pants and flats!
--Vivienne

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Good for you going bra-less! Now that you can, you should!

Glad the kitty is getting better! You know I love the kitties too!

Love your pants, I've been seeing a lot of fun pants like that lately, I want a pair!

Curtise said...

If you can't go bra-less now, Dawn, when can ya?!
You look effortlessly cool. And Redzo is a beauty ( though a tad on the expensive side - what we pay for our beloved pets...) xxxx

silvergirl said...

i really need that bench for my deck!!
love the color and the distressing
brett

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Dawn I really love your pants and flats girl. Nice!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Unknown said...

ooh love these trousers, Dawn! They're such a cute print


raspberrykitsch.com

xx

Angela said...

Glad kitty is doing better. enjoy tour bra less days, I do.

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Your hysterical!! Go out without your bra anytime you wish..it is your right! I do it as well, I don't care. Not like we're flashing people and we're suitably dressed too. Hope your sternum is better, that has happened to me too. Glad your cat is getting better too. Have a wonderful weekend doll!! xox

Shayla said...

Hey doll!!! I love your story about jumping up and the necklace - one of those ideas that sounded better on paper! You look fab in your (braless) outfit - nice and comfy! I can't wait to see the whole house when it's all done - so many changes! We miss you guys - see you next weekend - XOXO!

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”