Monday, May 14, 2012

4 CANS OF SPRAY PAINT LATER....

Happy Monday to you!  I hope you had a great weekend.  This little project is proof that I have been feeling better.  I gauge my feel good hormones by my level of creativity.  Don't we all?   My close friend and follower of this blog, Kathy, gave me these vintage, metal, lawn chairs about 2 years ago and I have been wanting to spruce them up so I finally found the motivation to do so.  I bought this small green glass top table either at a yard sale or the flea market a couple of years ago for less than $5.  I cleaned it and sprayed it Ballet Slipper Pink.  I love the name of the paint and the results.  It was ivy green before....

and sweet Ballet Slipper Pink after!!!

BEFORE....

AFTER.    I used Pistachio green on the chairs.  Both paints can be purchased at Walmart.

What project of yours is waiting for you to get started?  I have to reorganize my closet next.  Winter clothing must go.  Have a great day and stay encouraged.  Dawn xo

7 comments:

two birds said...

I love the colors you chose, especially the pistachio! So happy you are feeling better!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I spray-painted a side table a few years ago. now it's starting to chip. DO you find this is common over time? Or should I have done more coats?

Anonymous said...

I like you shots of the furniture. You should be pleased with the finished set. Hope you enjoy them a lot this summer. Peg
PS Glad to hear you are feeling so much better.

two birds said...

oooh i love it! i, too, would buy that paint just for its name! these belong in my back yard, i believe, but i will let you hold them for me until i can get out there! so glad to hear you're feeling better!

Curtise said...

The chairs and the table are gorgeous and look so lovely after your paint job. So pleased you are feeling better and have your creative mojo working again! xxx

Thrifted Shift said...

Your new pistachio chairs look so great! Kick back and enjoy!
--TS

Angela said...

good summer color. they look nice and strong and comfortable also

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”