Saturday, December 3, 2011

JUST ORDERED THIS.....F21


This is a photo from Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere's Holiday gift guide/under $25...I love #5 but....
 
 I ordered it in different colors....mustard and brown...yum!
 

Earlier this week I was checking out Cupcakes and Cashmere's blog(come on, we all check out Emily's blog for inspiration)  Emily posted her under $25 gift guide and I was taken by the Forever 21 Geometric Poncho soooooo, I ordered it..I am so weak.  Under $25? Had to have it.  Had to.  Pictured as #5 in pink, blue and creme, but they only had it in mustard/ brown and I like it better in these colors.  Thanks Emily although you will most likely never see this post.  Have a great day darlings.  Stay inspired!!!  Dawn xo 

8 comments:

Emilie said...

great choice, i must say i love the mustard better as well!

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

you are going to be immensely, fuzzily cute in that :D

Collette Osuna said...

Looks pretty.....I read her blog as well:) Hope you are having a nice weekend...cant wait to see you style this little baby:)

A Funky Little Fashion Blog

two birds said...

i saw that too, and i love it! so cute. i am excited to see it on you!

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Wow, love it! what a great bargain - hope you don't mind if I glom on and go shopping there right now? : >

Shayla said...

I love that color better too - I think it will look nicer with your hair color. It looks cozy too! I know you're going to make it look very stylish!!!

Unknown said...

i saw this post, i love emily's blog- i think she has impeccable taste!

raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Gorgeous items, very much like them!! I love that your doing a thrift gift!! I think next year, I will do more hand made gifts and such!! I made my own cards & stockings and I will bake some things too as gifts, but I think I will go even more on it next year, that is if I can stop procrastinating - that is my new year's resolution already, hehe :) Hope you have a great day xo

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”