Saturday, November 5, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS.....

It is a good day to win a Coach bag wouldn't you say?  I used random generator early this morning and the winner of the Coach bag is #8.  Yes, that means you Gracey from Fashion for Giants.  Congratulations!!!  Send me your info at d_flexe@yahoo.com and I will get your bag of choice to you as soon as possible.  I have to give your choice a  nice shine before I send it but you have to choose which one you like better.  The larger pebbled leather bag or the smaller brown classic.  Let me know darling winner.  GOOD NEWS.  I am having another giveaway!!!  Real soon.  Have a lovely day...off to YOGA with the Seniors.  Breathe and empty your mind.  Dawn xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poop!! The only thing I ever win is the ugly centerpieces at showers!
Would you like a mum my sweetie?

Gracey the Giant said...

Hooray! I am ze winner!! I am quite excited. I'll shoot you an email today. And thank you, Dawn!

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”