Monday, July 4, 2011

INSPIRATION MONDAY....GWYNETH PALTROW Remix 12

As you may or may not know, I am doing the 30 for 30 remix with Kendi and Inspiration Monday with Two Birds.  I  included this dress in my remix and lucky for me it allowed me to  participate in both challenges. 

Dress Marshall's clearance less than $10.00.  Thrifted vintage Carlisle belt .99cents and Mossimo for Target shoes less than $30.00.


I am trying a new hair style as  you may have noticed with my new header.  I used a spiral curling iron to achieve the look and then for this post I combed through the curls which gave me permy 80's hair.


I had to do this shoot in front of my garage due to a shortage on time because I drove to Philadelphia today to feed the feral cats in the parking lot.  It  was the only way I could go to dinner and feel at peace gorging myself on delicious crabs soaked in butter and garlic.  I really hope your holiday was fun and blessed. 


10 comments:

Bird Bug Pug said...

i may love your look more than the original one! the colors of the dress are beautiful with your hair color and i love your shoes~

Unknown said...

I love the print on that dress!

Shopping and Spreadsheets

Emilie said...

one sexy lady! love the belt so muuch!

by the way just noticed the photo on the header (what's the term for this hahaha?), it's so prettyyyyyy!

two birds said...

love the whole outfit! that dress is so pretty. and you know i love the new hair! great new header, as well. have a wonderful day!

Cat said...

Dawn ... that dress looks amazing on you! If this were a "who wore it better" your score would be 99% and Gwyneth's would be 1% {just cause someone would have to vote for her}. It is not that I don't love Gwyneth but I have to call em like I see em and you are rocking this look!

♥ Cat brideblu

Unknown said...

You are incredible. What a body! Don't want to sound creepy or anything but rock it girl!

kathy said...

YOU LOOK GORGOUES!!!!!! Can't wait for our weekend!!!!!XOXOXO

my thrifty closet said...

you look so pretty and charming. You've got nice legs to show.

love~mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Claire said...

love the gorgeous dress with that belt! i'm jealous of your belt! and like how you wore it with clogs! cute!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Eileen said...

Dawnie I love the dress on you, I have a photo of myself when I was about 7 wearing an outfit with the same print. somethings never go out of style

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”