Friday, July 29, 2011

COMPUTER ISSUES....

hi darlings...last week and part of this week i had car woes...now i have no computer.  i will visit u as soon as i have my computer back.  i was using my husbands computer and now his wont work either....i asked him how mad he was on a scale of 10.  10 being really super mad and he replied 8.  He thinks it is due to blogging.  Has anyone else had these problems?  I am using my phone to type this but it is soooo tedious.  i tried 2 leave comment on blogs that i visited but it would not allow me to sign in.  sorry.  Have a great weekend.  I will be working anyway.  Looking forward to yoga tomorrow morning with the seniors.  lots of love.  dawnxo

6 comments:

my thrifty closet said...

hope your computer will be up and running soon. Have a great weekend dear!

love, mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Shayla said...

I have probs leaving comments almost weekly and I've had other send me emails because they cant leave me a comment. Blogger lets you type a comment but the has you sign in over and over and the comment never gets posted. If thats what you mean, its not the computer, its Blogger. Text me!!!

Debbie Baker Burns said...

Dawn, the only computer virus I ever got online was from a Facebook application which is why I no longer join in any of that but I still do FB. I blog on a really cheap netbook from Walmart and I've had no problems so far. I hope you get things going again. I really enjoy your blog. Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.com

Debbie Baker Burns said...

Dawn, I'm gradually working on my blogrolls since I've moved to WordPress and I just got you added on. Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.com

Unknown said...

things that don't work are always akward, hope you get it sorted out soon. Have a nice day!

desktop computer support said...

What happened to your PC by the way? And what happened to your husband's? Certainly, there are computer issues that need to be resolved so that you can resume blogging.

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”