Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SOUTHWESTERN VINTAGE FLAIR....

My friend Barb gave me this dress many months ago.  I love its Southwestern vintage appeal.  It is a label that I had not heard of before receiving it.  Dress by Lucca, shoes thrifted, hat thrifted(the dogs chewed it up after this post), bolero necklace by Avon/thrifted, vintage sunglasses just picked them up at a yardsale saturday, props, including chair and vintage suitcase also thrifted.  I had fun with this post today although it was too hot outside.   I worked through the heat and glad I did, I like how these photos turned out.  Barb, if you are viewing this, thank you!  Lots of love, Dawnxoxo




8 comments:

two birds said...

oh my gosh, i love these photos! that first close up photo of you is gorgeous! i am so inspired by these.

Shu. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shu. said...

Such a pretty outfit! Love the location of the shots too. :D

Cheers,
Shu.
Shushings.blogspot.com

Marie Pech said...

AHH! I LOVE!!! You look so beautiful, and that red hat?! Such a great combo of colors and I am really loving the pattern of the dress :) Glad you're back!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh Dawn you look just gorgeous! Your dress is absolutely beautiful. What a wonderful friend :)

Hope you're having a wonderful week, lovely! xoxo

Unknown said...

My favourite picture is the one where you are walking into the woods with your lovely suitcase and red hat. I wish those trees were behind our house. I've been a bit busy the last two weeks, but I do check out your lovely pictures every day. Have a nice weekend. Daisy

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

wow, you look stunning! the hat really frames your gorgeous face wonderfully!

my thrifty closet said...

this is such a beautiful dress! Thank God for great friends!

love~mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”