Saturday, June 4, 2011

LAX/TMZ

I wanted to have a little fun at the airport in Newark while my husband and I were waiting to board our plane so I had him snap a few photos of me as I imagined myself walking through  LAX with TMZ trailing me.....I forgot to buy a Starbucks coffee for the shot.  oh well...it was fun anyway.  When  my driver and I  finally got to my car, I rolled down the window and my Ray Bans and answered a few of their questions.  I didn't want to make a bad impression, you know how they can bad mouth you.   They asked me about my trip to Hawaii and told me I look great in a bikini....they must have trailed me to Honolulu.  I guess I will be in next week's issue of people Style Watch...OH NO!!!!  Have a great day and a lot of fun!!!!  Dawn xoxox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so darn funny Dawn. Absolutely love you. My hubby sucks at taking pics. Yours turned out great!

Emilie said...

lol, this post is too funny!

my thrifty closet said...

so funny! At least your husband is game enough to do it.

love~mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OMG are u funny.....ur hawaii pics are awesome, cant wait to hear all about ur trip...miss u & catch up soon:)
Cupcake!

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”