Monday, April 11, 2011

WELCOME HOME....forever home!


Rob and I finally decided on not 1 pup but 2.  They are sisters and we could not separate them so we adopted both. They are 5 months old and came up from Georgia as rescues.  We don't know a lot about them except that they are a Shepherd mix. We adopted from a Rescue called All 4 Paws in Pennsylvania.   Sorry for the lack of posts but I am wiped out exhausted from having so much going on with the new additions.  They are sweet, lovable little doll babies...still trying to come up with names.  The cats are adjusting to them and all is well.  My husband is in his glory with 2 new love bugs...Lots of love, Dawn xo

8 comments:

Mrs.Grinder said...

im so happy for you! they are ADOREABLE! jealous for sure.. put your belt on today, didn't look quite right. i'll snap a pic when i perfect it. xox

Nita Stacy said...

Oh...congratulations! How great that you got them both. I always tell everyone to go ahead and get two puppies if you can. Because they keep each other company and busy and it's actually almost easier. And they are less destructive because they have each other to chew on. One of my best friends has a shepherd mix and the BEST most well behaved dog. I'm so excited for you!

kathy said...

awwwww.... my BEAUTIFUL GYPSY ROSE & SERENITY..... MWAHHHH

Collette Osuna said...

Awwww...the furbabies are adorable.....congrats!

choose to be happy blog said...

oh my gosh girl!!!! they are sooo adorable!! i have been on a dog kick lately, i want one soo bad!

Random Rants said...

You guys are CRAZY! TWO pups - that's awesome! I know you guys are going to give them a great home and they have a nice big yard to run and poop in! LOL! Your new full time job!

Ashley said...

How sweet are those little fur babies?! Precious! My Dixie girl is adopted too and we're thinking about adopting another one. I always encourage everyone to adopt. Congrats on the new additions!

Mommy Moxie said...

If your gorgeous hair and fabulous sense of style hadn't sold me on being a follower, your adoption of two rescue dogs certainly did. We (had) two Boxers rescued from Legacy Boxer Rescue in Dallas and rescues are the way to go! Congrats on the fur babies!

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”