Friday, March 11, 2011

KITTY UPDATE and GW score....

Timothy Winter 8 weeks....
Mama cat eating in the parking lot before I rescued her....she is so sweet. She has a new life now...yay!
I snagged these 2 candle holder sconces at the Goodwill for $1.99 each. They match the vintage mirror I scored quite a few years back. I do plan to burn a few tea light candles in them this weekend...
I snagged this sweet, little cat at the Goodwill for $1.99, I mean Timothy Winter is getting so big. He does not know that his mother is in my garage getting ready to have another litter. He is hiding in the couch cushions waiting to pounce on my other kitty cats. I swear he thinks that they are horses because he sure does ride their backs like they are. I love him but I am sure they are tired of his game. Giddyup! Have a great Saturday!!! Lots of love, Dawn xo

No comments:

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”