Wednesday, February 23, 2011

UPDATE....Down for the count...




The booklet contains the gift card and is used for listing likes and loves...



hELLO....it's already Thursday...can't believe how far behind I am with blogging. Don't worry, I will have Thursday's Thrift ready for you....I have lots of things going on right now including my back having given out on me. I am in bed, on medication, in pain and down for the count. My ceiling fan , when I am feeling better, needs to be dusted ( I have a perfect view of it}. Anyway, back on Vday my husband had given me an Anthro. gift card and I wanted to show you how cute the packaging is. lots of love, Dawnxo

3 comments:

Random Rants said...

Oh no! Are you alright? Is your back out from bowling????!!! Geez, good thing we didn't go go-carting on Sunday! Feel better Doll!

Lauren said...

Feel better and have fun spending that giftcard!! I love their packaging!

Lauren
Sparrow & Urchin

Marie Pech said...

haha, that's awesome! i have a similar post when i got one from my friend in the mail! it's funny how alike our minds are sometimes ;)

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”