Thursday, February 24, 2011

THURSDAY'S THRIFT... VINTAGE DRESSES


Lately I have been finding a lot of vintage dresses at my local Goodwill. The styles, crazy patterns and materials vary since I usually purchase items according to my mood. This sweet a-line dress fits me so nicely and I love the beaded neckline. Cost: $5.99. I will have it professionally cleaned because of the beading.

This lightweight, flowy dress has a cool pattern as is leaning toward my favorite of the four...I imagine myself belting this and pairing it with platform shoes or boots and a floppy hat...Cost: $5.99.

Don't judge me or laugh at this dress...I could not resist this 100% polyester item with grrrreat big cats all over it. Cost: $5.99 m e o w!!



This dress appears to be handmade and vintage...it has a sweet little pocket below the waist on the left side. The material is cotton and I just adore its huge flowers. Cost: $5.99. Thanks for dropping by...I love your visits and your comments. Lots of love, Dawnxo

5 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Gorgeous! I just love the first and the second one.

Hope you're having a great week, love :) xoxo

Nita Stacy said...

I love the brown floral/

Collette Osuna said...

Love all the prints....what great deals!!


Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my FAB ModCloth Giveaway!!♥

Anonymous said...

A-line shift dresses are my most favorite too:)
hope your feeling better.....i am here to carry anything you may need me to carry for you!!!!!hahaha

Emilie said...

wow, you're having a ball with these lovely vintage dresses finds!
i love the first one the most!

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”