Monday, February 28, 2011

THREE THINGS ABOUT TUESDAY....



1. I can't wait to visit Hawaii in May for my long time friend {since 5th grade} Bonnie's wedding. Rob and I will be staying at the beach resort Ko Olina Marriot as pictured above. We are celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary, my birthday and Bonnie and Bobby's wedding. So much celebrating to do...hope I survive this trip. So excited. 2. When I went to feed the strays yesterday after work which was an awful day, they all came running up to me and I can't tell you how healing that was for me to be their saving grace. The usually keep a good distance but they must have been really hungry today. I thanked God for making a bad day go away as I sat there and watched them get some nourishment. Warms my heart ya know. 3. I am ready for Spring and flowers and having my coffee on my deck...I know you are too. Lots of love, Dawnxo

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi Emilie, where have you been...need to see your lovely face. Dawn Suitcase Vignettesxo

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”