Tuesday, February 8, 2011

REMIX 8....POWDER ROOM....



Tonight my husband and I had an appointment with our accountant Eileen who is a hoot! We spent over 2 hours with her. She is not only our accountant but she doubles as a life/financial coach. She has been doing our taxes for over 10 years and I look forward to seeing her more than I do getting a refund!! I was quite desperate for a photo for today's remix so I had my husband {who was annoyed} take this one in the narrow hallway of Eileen's office outside the powder room but he forgot to include my feet/shoes. I think he did this on purpose. Anyway, I did not want to miss the opportunity tonight and fall even further behind so since I have been up since 5am I made a date with the back of my eyelids...goodnight darlings...I am exhausted. Coat...TJ Maxx from 4 years ago, black pants, eggplant hued cardigan, earrings, and vintage Devon blouse all thrifted....Dawn xoxo

No comments:

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”