Thursday, January 27, 2011

THURSDAY'S THRIFT....

I found so many items last night...I think I was in the thrift for 3 hours sifting through tons of clothing and housewares....here are a few of the items snagged. 2 Etienne Aigner belts .99cents each....{steal}...
What a fun print to have for spring....they need a little clean up but nothing I can't remedy....
I had to have these vintage shoes....$4.99....
This dress is so darling...these photos do not show its vintagesque character...
I love the pleating...so subtle....
You can imagine my surprise when I came across this Betsey Johnson vintage print dress last night at my local thrift store....are you sitting down? It was $5.99 but the red tagged items were half price....ok pick your jaw up off the floor. I was especially happy with the length which is 3/4 and the fabric adorning the sleeves and collar....black lace!!!

Total amount spent on these items was $11.00....who needs the Mall? {I do shop the mall sometimes}
I paired it with a thin leather belt to give it a punch of color...belt .99cents!! Sorry it took me so long to get this posted...what a day! Looking forward to the weekend!!! How about you? I AM THINKING ABOUT A GIVEAWAY!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS SINCE I HAVE NOT DONE ONE WOULD BE HELPFUL. Lots of love, Dawn

2 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

BJ dress? ummm yea...Id say you TOTALLY scored with that one!!! Love the dress!

Stop by and say Hello♥
Enter my e.l.f Cosmetics Giftcard Giveaway♥
re

Emilie said...

geeeezz, you're on the roll girl! everything is lovely, and damn the bj dress is a super score. love how you pair bright orange belt with it.

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”