Monday, January 3, 2011

ANTIQUING WITH A FELLOW BLOGGER.....

MY VINTAGE 70'S AUTHENTIC CORAL NECKLACE THAT I SNAGGED ON SUNDAY....
IT CAN BE PAIRED WITH SOOO MANY COLORS....IT WAS $25 WITH 25% OFF. BARGAIN!!! CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR IT.
I HAD A REAL PIECE OF CORAL THAT I USED TO SHOOT THIS PHOTO SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THE SIMILARITY IN THE VEINS OF THE CORAL.

SUNDAY LISA OF {www.rantsontherun.blogspot.com} AND I WENT ANTIQUING. SHE IS A FELLOW BLOGGER AND LONG TIME FRIEND WHO LIKES VINTAGEY THINGS AS MUCH AS I DO AND WE ENJOY COLLECTING ITEMS TO DECORATE OUR HOMES WITH AND BLOG ABOUT. SPEAKING OF BLOGS HERS IS A RIOT...I READ HER POSTS EVERYDAY TO GET A CHUCKLE. SHE IS A FAIRLY NEW BLOGGER AND COULD USE SOME LOVE. MY FRIENDS PLEASE GIVE HER A SHOUT OUT AS SHE RANTS ON THE RUN....HAVE A GREAT EVENING AND THANKS FOR STOPPING BY....DAWN XX

4 comments:

Delita said...

What a antique necklace! Love it :)

Collette Osuna said...

How fun!! Love the necklace:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Statements in Fashion Blog♥

Random Rants said...

Your pics are so cool - really nice displays. Thanks for the shout out too!

Up to a dozen followers - hoot!!

http://rantsontherun.blogspot.com

Kirstin said...

I love that coral necklace! Just beautiful and so unique. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”