Sunday, December 26, 2010

SASSY SATURDAY.....


Ann Klein pinstriped suit..{worn one time for a work holiday party} bought new a few years ago...
Yves Saint Laurent vintage camisole with gold trim...thrifted $1.99 and thrifted suede bag with gold tone lion hardware...thrifted $2.99.
Vintage, Peachbloom Velour hat in perfect condition....thrifted $2.99
I love the chain detail on the hat.....it is beginning to snow, yay!
Vintage.gold tone necklace thrifted .99cents
Thrifted Chinese Laundry sling back platforms...$4.99


Hello sweet friends, today is Sunday, my house is quiet, cozy and peaceful...I am enjoying my second cup of coffee and listening to the wind pick up outside as it is beginning to snow. They are calling for 8 to 10 inches but one can never be sure how much will actually accumulate. So we didn't have a white Christmas, perhaps a fresh coating of snow will blanket the earth with the advent of the New Year which I would immensely welcome!!! I have always loved the Winter, most people enjoy the warmer weather, I am opposed to it. I do like beautiful sunny days but it can't be above 78 or I begin to panic about feeling too hot. I know, I know it sounds crazy but we all have our issues. I hope that your holiday was peaceful and reflective..mine was really nice as I stayed in my pj's most of the day and wished people a merry Christmas via phone, text, FB, and blog. It may sound impersonal but I wanted to be home this year with my husband to nest. We did go to Lisa {www.rantsontherun.blogspot.com} and Jeff's house, friends of ours later in the evening where we enjoyed Chinese take out and some holiday cheer. I didn't want to leave Timothy Winter too long at home by himself so we were home by midnight and off to sleep shortly after we arrived home. Christmas was overall, anxiety and stress free just the way it was meant to be.......love and peace, DAWN.

No comments:

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”