Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HEART ON MY SLEEVE....kitty rescue update


This is Redzo my healthy, little 3 year old, spoiled rotten, red head, kitty. He is unlike the kittens that I found in the parking lot Monday who are now with a woman Sheryl, who rescues animals. She is making sure they have proper care including veterinarian meds. and regular bottle feeds. Unfortunately, one of the four kittens passed last night due to respiratory issues. I was hysterical crying and up half the night trying to keep them hydrated and warm until I could get them to the rescue in the morning . My friend Jenn, who rescues cats on a regular basis, and who connected me with the woman Sheryl, who took my little guys, told me I did a great job saving their lives. I needed to hear that as I felt so bad for the one who passed. In trying to be as positive as I can on my blog...{sniff, sniff}, it was a bitter sweet experience and a rewarding one to say the least. I will update their progress as I keep in touch with my friend and hero Jenn and the woman Sheryl, who is currently caring for them...thanks for stopping by. Sincerely, Dawn

1 comment:

Collette Osuna said...

Your'e such a kind soul....so sweet that you are giving of your time and your home to help these little guys:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Spotted Moth Giveaway♥

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”