Sunday, October 24, 2010

SASSY SATURDAY.....BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S



I styled my own hair which was pretty challenging for me but finally got it to stay put....
I played with color of the photos to make them look vintage....
A hearse someone drove to the party.....love the idea....eeek! The faux stole was purchased at Goodwill last year for under $10.00{not meant to be part of the costume but came in handy brrrr outside}.
It was fun and I am ready to dress for next weekend's party.....what or who will I be?

Sassy Saturday was all about Halloween and Audrey Hepburn {Breakfast at Tiffany's}. My entire outfit was thrifted with the exception of the cigarette holder, gloves, and sunglasses, {found them at Party City}. I bought the dress at Goodwill for $5.99, the combination of pearl necklaces, one vintage and the other one newer, were also purchased at Goodwill {total for both $5.00}. My shoes were found at the Village Thrift for $4.99 and my vintage, look-a-like Chanel bag was $2.99 at the Goodwill. Total outfit cost from Goodwill was under $20.00. Party City accessories cost me $15.00. Not bad considering a store bought packaged costume that doesn't include shoes can be $40.00 or more....hope you enjoy the photos...:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you looked soo beautiful:)
can't wait to see what or who you will be next Saturday!

Mrs.Grinder said...

This is so great! I'm wondering if I could pull this off for Halloween, even though I have short blonde hair!

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”