Sunday, October 3, 2010

SASSY SATURDAY......

I have to admit that Sassy Saturday's are the most challenging part of blogging for me. Reasons....1. weight gain(clothes feel tighter but I love to eat) 2. I would like my photos and outfits to appear more ethereal with a vintage appeal. 3. I love vintage clothing but the sizes are sometimes ill-fitting for body shape. 4. What looks good to me in the mirror does not translate in the photos. I like a good challenge so therefore I will continue to experiment with this feature on my blog...any suggestions or comments would be most appreciated....:D
Brooks Brothers button down, vintage vest, Calvin Klein wool skirt, vintage handbag, Ray Ban glasses, and leopard shoe boots by Cupid....all thrifted....total cost for outfit: $20.00

The chair was a gift from Lisa a friend and follower of this blog....thank you Lisa!!

No comments:

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”