Thursday, September 23, 2010

THURSDAY'S THRIFT......

MY COLLECTION OF RELIGIOUS ICONS.....total approx. cost for all, less than $4o.00.
I DON'T LEAVE THEM SET UP LIKE A SHRINE, I STAGED THEM FOR THE PHOTO...ALTHOUGH I LIKE HOW THEY LOOK TOGETHER....

MY FIRST BIBLE ALL TATTERED AND TORN....SIGNED BY THE PERSON WHO GAVE IT TO ME AS A GIFT FOR BELIEVING.....

Today's thrift consists of various religious icons, metals, statues, and rosary beads that I have collected while thrifting but most of them were found recently. I don't believe in worshiping these representations of God, faith, or religion but I do find them very sweet and fun to collect. I do believe in God and I am sure he understands the art of collecting many things as He is a collector of many souls...D:

No comments:

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”