Saturday, September 11, 2010

SASSY SATURDAY.....

TOTALLY SNAGGED GETTING READY...!! I AM AFRAID TO CLEAN MY CLOSET FOR FEAR THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND ANYTHING WHEN IT'S ORGANIZED.....LOL
OK SO I AM LOVING "WEN" HAIR CLEANSING CONDITIONER....(previously posted)
EVERYTHING IS THRIFTED WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MY SHOES, LEGGINGS, AND NECKLACE. COACH BAG FOUND AT GOODWILL FOR $1.99....
BLOUSE BY ANN TAYLOR $3.99. VEST BY GAP $3.99
BELT FROM TARGET BUT SOLD AT GOODWILL FOR $1.99. NECKLACE WAS A GIFT FROM A FRIEND AND FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG, JENNI.

SHOES BY CYNTHIA VINCENT FOR TARGET, LEGGINGS FROM MARSHALS.....
LINEN SHORTS BY MOSSIMO $2.99 AT GOODWILL....

Hello lovely people viewing my blog...it makes me so happy knowing that you take the time to check in....thank you. Just a little note to let you know that I will be posting outfits that I put together from my thrift finds this Fall. I thought it would add a little pizazz, and personal style to my blog. "Sassy Saturday" will be added with outfits posts. I will try to be as consistent as possible in doing this plus it will give me a chance to wear some of my favorite pieces (like I need an excuse to get jazzed up). Please feel free to comment if you would be so kind. DISCLAIMER... 1. I can not be responsible for not being able to pose, resemble or wear clothing like a model. 2. My photographer will be Rob (my husband) who is a foot taller than me and not a professional photographer . 3. My camera is not really equipped to take shots such as these but I will be getting a new one eventually. 4. Rob may not want to take my photo when I want him to. HE MAY NEED A LITTLE BRIBE EVERY NOW AND THEN......Dawn xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow look @ that hair!!!!
Love love love your outfit:)
Very funny disclaimer LOL
Jenni

Unknown said...

Hi Dawn...I love your pictures and sense of style. I am still catching up. It was great to see you over the holidays. All the best for 2011. Besos Alicia

Bird Bug Pug said...

this is a great outfit and your hair and makeup are impeccable! i've seen a couple of people start to feature past posts, why not?!? you worked just as hard back then as you do now

Rebecca said...

I hope you start feeling better. The tights and shorts are super cute.

Emilie said...

you look so serene dawn. and your amazing hair never fails. not one year ago, not now...

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”