Friday, September 24, 2010

ONE OF A KIND.......


This is Rob my husband. If I had to describe him in one word it would be impossible because he is the man behind the scene of all of my nuttiness. He is calm and centered when I refer to myself as " all over the place". He is accomplished and focused when I refer to myself as "spinning my wheels" and "flitting from room to room". He is sweet and sincere when I have the crazies and NEED to thrift and blog for hours!!! Don't get me wrong or think that our relationship is perfect, we have our moments of good and terrific.....!!!!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was very sweet and sincere...that Rob is a great & lucky guy:)
Jenni

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”