Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GREAT SLEEPING WEATHER....



WHAT A SWEET DEPICTION OF LOVE. Every Spring I contemplate washing and packing away my king size, heated blanket for Summer because I love the warmth it emits as well as its softness. I bought it from Macy's 2 years ago for Rob (always buy gifts for your husband with yourself in mind) on sale, of course because I have always wanted one....hee hee. Anyway, last night I actually felt cold when I climbed into bed which is a rare thing for me since I love the cold weather season so much. So why do I need a heated blanket you ask...??? Well I don't like to be cold when I am in my house although I don't mind and never complain about the cold weather outside. Bring on the cool, damp, rainy, icy, windy, snowy, blizzard like weather and set my blanket on high.....:D image via: Christoph Niemann New York Times...

No comments:

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”