Monday, July 5, 2010

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THEIR HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!



I had such a relaxing weekend having stayed in my sweats most of the time with the exception of going out to dinner Saturday night for Mexican at a place called On The Border in Mount Laurel, NJ with another couple (Lisa and Jeff). We had a really nice time and the food was so fresh and tasty. If you like Mexican food, give it a try!! Great choice guys!!!! I caught up on a lot of things around the house like wash, cleaning and organizing my spare bedroom to make way for a studio that I want to design so that I can take pictures, craft and blog in it. My inspiration for my studio came from a blogger who goes by the name Fancy Farm girl although she used to be Shabby Scraps. I love how she decorated her studio and her creations born of that space are beautiful and inspiring. Have a great week and thank you for viewing my blog....the pleasure is all mine...xo CLICK TO ENLARGE PHOTO

No comments:

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”