Monday, August 9, 2010

SCHWINN STINGRAYS AND KRATES....





My sister told me about a television program called American Pickers so I decided to watch it not realizing that I had seen an episode a few months back. It's about 2 men from Iowa who travel the back roads of America looking for people who want to sell their old stuff. They are so enthusiastic about their great finds that it kinda makes me want to join them in hunting through old barns, buildings, basements, homes, etc. They really get their hands dirty while picking through people's junk. I was inspired by many of their finds, but one in particular was the vintage Schwinn Sting Ray bike that a man had saved from his childhood. Did you have a similar bike as a child? I'm not sure if my old bike was a Schwinn but I know it had a banana seat. Do you remember your first bike...???? check it out on the History Channel/American Pickers!!!
via:gtfreestyle-live.gtbikes.com

No comments:

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”